2014 will be our tenth biennial festival, we hope that you will come along
The aim of the festival is to promote our maritime heritage, revive old traditions and introduce new items each year and to welcome the traditional sailing vessels which present a spectacular sight when out sailing around the bay.
Add to this a variety of activities and entertainment which take place by the beach in Mousehole.
- Traditional Sailing Boats racing in Mounts Bay
- Live music and delicious food and drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Demonstrations of local crafts like crab pot making
- Photographic display of Old Cornwall
- Events just for children
- Lots of stalls selling gifts and interesting items